- I’ve Moved!
- Inspiration…Note to Self
- Anything Spock Can Do, Spock Can Do Better
- Monday Morning Message: Sherlock & His Alter Ego
- Monday Morning Message…The Doctor on Life
- Monday Morning Message: George R. R. Martin on Writing
- Monday Morning Message…Steve Jobs and the Wizard of Oz
- Dorktales: Classic Storytelling with a Geekish Twist
- Monday Morning Message…JJ Abrams and Geek Acceptance
- Monday Morning Message…Twain on April Fools
Go Back, Find More!
Tag Archives: dr. who
“No one can do anything better than the Doctor…except maybe Sherlock Holmes.”
Here are the things we want to LIKE, PIN, tweet, re-post, and link to while hitchhiking through the blogosphere today…
Love the word Thinkering originated by writer Michael Ondaatje (The English Patient). According to an article on Creativity Post by Michele and Robert Root-Bernstein, “Hands-on tinkering leads to minds-on thinkering.” Cool.
Huge fans of Community and Dr. Who, so we’re hoping that Travis Richey makes his $20,000 goal on Kickstarter to make an Inspector Spacetime web series.
Since Jonathan Murphy’s school didn’t have dances, he was particularly fond of Matt Stopera‘s post on “10 Things I Remember About Middle School Dances.”