“There’s something fascinating about seeing something you don’t like at first but directly know you will love—in time. People are that way, all through life. You come against a personality, and it questions yours. You shy away but know there are gratifying secrets there, and the half-open door is often more exciting than the wide.” Vincent Price
- I’ve Moved!
- Inspiration…Note to Self
- Anything Spock Can Do, Spock Can Do Better
- Monday Morning Message: Sherlock & His Alter Ego
- Monday Morning Message…The Doctor on Life
- Monday Morning Message: George R. R. Martin on Writing
- Monday Morning Message…Steve Jobs and the Wizard of Oz
- Dorktales: Classic Storytelling with a Geekish Twist
- Monday Morning Message…JJ Abrams and Geek Acceptance
- Monday Morning Message…Twain on April Fools
Go Back, Find More!