“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views…which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” Doctor Who
- I’ve Moved!
- Inspiration…Note to Self
- Anything Spock Can Do, Spock Can Do Better
- Monday Morning Message: Sherlock & His Alter Ego
- Monday Morning Message…The Doctor on Life
- Monday Morning Message: George R. R. Martin on Writing
- Monday Morning Message…Steve Jobs and the Wizard of Oz
- Dorktales: Classic Storytelling with a Geekish Twist
- Monday Morning Message…JJ Abrams and Geek Acceptance
- Monday Morning Message…Twain on April Fools
Go Back, Find More!